Matthew has been a highly competitive athlete in football, a variety of martial arts, and currently power lifting, since a young age. A professional in the field of aged care and disability support, Matthew strives for equality and high level training for people of all walks of life.
With proven results, Matthew is qualified to train people from the age of 11 to end of life, ensuring the best outcomes for all.
Matthews certifications include:
- Level 1 Accredited Power Lifting Australia Coach
- Level 1 Accredited Australian Strength and ...Conditioning Coach
- Certificate 3 in Aged Services
- Certificate 4 in Disability Support
- First Aid / Mental Health First Aid.
- Diploma in Athlete Development (currently studying)
Our group fitness instructor Erica takes boot camp style training and small group training under the guidance of Matthew.
Having been a state level soft ball player, and a division 1 soccer player, combined with her power lifting experience, Erica brings a unique diversity to training, incorporating cardio style fitness to resistance training.